2000 Press Releases
- December 13, 2000 - Navision Software and Damgaard merge
- November 22, 2000 - ABCSI has been selected by HTE USA to implement the Navision Financials and Advanced Distribution software
- November 20, 2000 - ACCPAC Announces its Development Strategy for Pro Series
- October 10, 2000 - ACCPAC FAXserve to Support Microsoft Exchange 2000
- September 1, 2000 - GoldMine Software Changes Name To FrontRange Solutions
- August 22, 2000 - A. B. Computer Systems, Inc. announced a 57% Increase in Gross Profit. Needs Analysis studies are being conducted for new customers. ABCSI is adding two new products to its offerings. ABCSI has a new customer in Manhattan.
- August 18, 2000 - Navision Software Releases Three Product Upgrades. Worldwide Software Developer Distributes Versions 2.60 for Navision Manufacturing, Navision Financials, and Navision Advanced Distribution.
- July 24, 2000 - ACCPAC Completes Acquisition of SBT Accounting Systems
- July 12, 2000 - ACCPAC Ships Multimedia Computer-Based Training
- June 21, 2000 - Navision Software and Siebel Systems Form Strategic CRM/e-business Relationship; Also...Navision Software Expands With Larger Space, New Location
- June 15, 2000 - ACCPAC To Acquire SBT Accounting Systems
- May 10, 2000 - Navision - Best All-Around Accounting Software Product...
- April 3, 2000 - Navision Software is pleased to announce Navision Web Shop
- March 2, 2000 - A. B. Computer Systems, Inc. to implement the Navision Financials software at Para Laboratories
- February 18, 2000 - A. B. Computer Systems (ABCSI) announced
today that it has been selected by three companies to implement the Navision and SBT Accounting & Distribution Software
- February 15, 2000 - Navision Software Reports Financial Results for the First Half Year
- February 7, 2000 - Navision Software Named "Champion Performer" - Again
- February 1, 2000 - Now SBT users access their accounting software via the web
- January 12, 2000 - SBT Accounting Systems Delivers SBT Pro Series 6.0
- January 6, 2000 - The next version of Navision Financials will offer the benefits of Microsoft Windows 2000®
Web Author: A. B. Computer Systems, Inc.
Copyright © 2002 by A. B. Computer Systems, Inc.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright, Trademarks, Disclaimers