Live Web Based Training Seminars - Terms & Conditions
I, the Customer, agree to the following Webinars related Terms and Conditions:
- ABCSI reserves the right to limit the number of attendees, and to refuse registration to certain companies such as competitors.
- Depending on the type and number of questions, the presenter will determine what questions can be answered, and what questions may require an additional paid-for on-site or off-site training sessions, or an additional webinar. As many answers as possible will be
provided at the end of each session.
- ABCSI reserves the right to cancel any webinar at any time, due to any reason such as technical difficulties, low enrollment, or schedule conflicts. Customers will not be
charged for canceled webinars.
- The webinars are usually conducted using the latest release of the software. ABCSI will though accept questions about previous releases and will answer them when possible.
- ABCSI recommends that users always consult their written user-manuals and/or their current software integration companies before processing any transactions and taking any software related action that has been learned during a webinar. It is also recommended that after training sessions such as webinars, users practice in a test environment, before making changes or posting transactions in a live environment.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- ABCSI is not responsible for any software or hardware related problems or issues that may be encountered by the attendees and may be related to the Live Meeting software, or to any other software program downloaded by the user for the purpose of participating in
a webinar. The attendee should ensure that proper verified backup is performed before downloading any software product, or before participating in a webinar, and that virus protection is enabled with the latest virus signature file on the computer used for
viewing the webinar.
- ABCSI is not responsible for any software related action taken by users as a result of any new features and functions that have been learned in one of the ABCSI's webinars. It is also recommended that customers consider half-day or full-day on-site or off-site training sessions when appropriate.
- ABCSI DOES NOT GIVE ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO ANY SOFTWARE, HARDWARE, OTHER GOODS OR SERVICES THAT MAY BE PROVIDED TO CUSTOMERS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE PARTIES ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY
ABCSI ARE ACCEPTED BY THE CUSTOMER AS IS.
- ABCSI WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES SUCH AS: 1) ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER SUFFERED OR INCURRED BY THE CUSTOMER OR ANY THIRD PARTY 2) DAMAGES CLAIMED AGAINST THE CUSTOMER BY ANY THIRD PARTY 3) ACTS OF GOD OR DELAYS WHICH ARE BEYOND ABCSI CONTROL. ABCSI WILL NOT BE LIABLE EVEN IF THEY HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE
POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- ABCSI liability for damages to you or any party in the event that any of the above limitations are held unenforceable or under any circumstance shall not exceed 50% of the total cost of services set forth herein, regardless of any claim. As a corporation, there will be no personal liability of any sort assigned to the directors, shareholders, officers or employees of A. B. Computer Systems, Inc.
- Any dispute under the terms of this Agreement shall be determined by compulsory and binding arbitration under the laws of the state of New York. The parties will further agree to arbitration by the American Arbitration Association (AAA) & the rules of commercial disputes by the AAA.
Live Web Based Training Seminars Main Page
Web Author: A. B. Computer Systems, Inc.
Copyright © 2004 by A. B. Computer Systems, Inc.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright, Trademarks, Disclaimers